If you’ve recently been diagnosed with diabetes, you’re not alone. Between 1980 – 2006, the number of people with diabetes tripled. From 1990 – 2005, the rate of diagnosis increased by 90%. In America, 23.6 million children and adults (that’s 8% of the population) have diabetes. Millions of people with diabetes don’t know they have it, and the number is even higher with pre-diabetes.
Here are my top 5 tips that will help you lower your blood sugar levels naturally:
- Ditch the simple carbs and sugars. At our clinic, we have programs that help you wing off the foods that started this disruption.
- Eat more nutrient-dense foods that taste great. At our clinic, we show you the best foods to eat that taste great and how to order off the menu when you go out.
- Eat foods that increase circulation. At our clinic, we have a list of foods to enhance healing and help to reverse the negative side effects of diabetes.
- Only eat 1 to 2 meals daily with no snacking. At our clinic, we have written plans to follow so you will be successful like all the other patients we have helped.
- Reverse insulin resistance in your body. At our clinic, we will show you how to effectively utilize insulin to handle the blood sugars and not just end up storing fat.
Calling All Medical Professionals!
Do you want to help patients with diabetes and weight management, but you’re not sure where to start?
Having helped over 1,000 doctors grow their business and provide their patients with better results, not only can we teach you how to treat diabetes and weight gain with proven nutritional therapies, but we can also show you and your staff how to integrate them into your practice.
Find out if our program is the right fit for your practice!