Whether it’s in a soup, a veggie saute, a dip, or the shining star of our favorite salad, kale is a versatile superfood that’s perfect for boosting the fiber and nutrients of any meal!
Crispy Kale ChipsCourse: Snacks, Side DishCuisine: Cleanse-Friendly
1 kale, washed and thoroughly dried
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With a knife or kitchen sears, carefully remove the thick stems from the kale and cut leaves into bite-sized 1 1/2-inch pieces. Thoroughly wash and dry the leaves.
- Add kale leaves into a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil and massage until all the nooks and crannies are coated. Now sprinkle on the sea salt and toss to combine.
- Spread kale leaves out onto the prepared baking sheet into a single layer.
- Bake until crisp, turning the leaves halfway through, about 12-15 minutes.
- Allow the kale to cool on the sheet for 3 minutes and ENJOY as finger food!